Investigations - Audio / Video Transcriptionist
District Attorney's Office-4th Judicial District
The InvestigationsAudio / Video Transcriptionist, under the direction of the Deputy Chief Investigator and the Office of the District Attorney, will be responsible for accurately transcribing video and audio information in preparation for presentation in court. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and familiar with MS Word and other basic Microsoft Programs.
This opportunity is available for individuals during normal operation hours: Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm
- Working knowledge of basic Microsoft programs
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of confidentiality required
- Must be able to commit to 8 hours per week for a minimum of 6 months, longer preferred if possible
- Must be 18 years of age and submit to and pass a criminal history background check
- Must understand that you could be subpoenaed to appear in court, if requested, to verify audio / video content
About District Attorney's Office-4th Judicial District
105 E. Vermijo Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, US
To professionally seek justice for the people of the 4th Judicial District. In pursuit of this mission, we will remember that the paractice of law is first and foremost a profession, and encourage respect for the law and our legal system through our words and actions. We will also remember our responsibilites to serve as officers of the court and protectors of individual rights. We will honor the spirit and intent, as well as the requirements, of the applicable rules or code of professional conduct for our jurisdiction, and will encourage others to do the same.
The District Attorney's Office seeks justice on behalf of the people of El Paso and Teller Counties and enforces the criminal laws of this state.