American Red Cross Home Fire Campaign Team Leader, San Angelo, TX
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
The American Red Preparedness Division provides appropriate preparedness programming within a community to assist community members to prepare for home fires and other disasters including the Sound theAlarm smoke alarm installation program. This volunteer position is responsible for supporting and engaging the members assigned to the preparedness team, which includes ensuring assigned volunteers are provided with outstanding support and management:
1) Strategic planning for the Home Fire Campaign program to deliver services and achieve goals.
2) Ensure program standards and procedures are being followed.
3) Work with volunteer services and program leadership to recruit volunteers.
4) Work with team to ensure assigned events and/or activities are successfully scheduled and staffed appropriately.
5) Attend atraining webinars, meetings, and workshops, led by the Regional, National, or Divisional team, and complete other required tasks, such as inventory counts, in a timely fashion.
6) Ensure all data is reported according to program parameters.
7) Provide leadership with ideas, stories, and lessons learned that could improve the program.
American Red Cross Serving the Texas Big Country2141 Office Park DriveSan Angelo, TX 76904
- Disaster Response
- Safety & Disaster Education
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training