Become a Girl Scout CHAMPION in Hudson County!
DONATE TO THIS
8 people are interested
Make an impact on the lives of Latinas in your community by helping us bring Girl Scouts to them! Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey is looking for bilingual volunteers who want to help grow Girl Scouts in Hudson County. The Bilingual Champion will work to recruit new Hispanic girls and volunteers by hosting tables at community events, hosting recruitment events and/or building relationships within the community.
Why is Girl Scouts good for Latinas?
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BILINGUAL CHAMPION:
- Recruit Hispanic members by hosting recruitment opportunities in Hudson County
- Provide language support to Girl Scout volunteers throughout Hudson County when needed
- Distribute marketing materials and recruitment information throughout Hudson County
- Use social media to spread the word about Girl Scouts
- Build relationships with local organizations and media outlets
- Must speak Spanish fluently
- Ability and desire to work with and serve people from diverse backgrounds
- Attend necessary training
- Computer Skills: Access to e-mail and the internet
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Men are welcome!
- No previous Girl Scout experience needed. Training is provided
- Develop leadership skills in a supportive, fun environment for your resume
- Volunteer around your schedule. No minimum hours required.
- Volunteer in your own neighborhood! No need to travel outside Hudson County
- Make a difference in the lives of girls
- Gain transferable skills in management, budgeting, and group dynamics
- Access to learning opportunities that only volunteers have access to
We'll work with your schedule.
39th street and New York AveUnion City, NJ 07087
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Administrative Support
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- No minimum hours required.
- Must speak Spanish.