Community Outreach Coordinator
6 people are interested
Community outreach is vital not only for EEE to accomplish its’ mission of raising awareness and education, but also for the public to be aware of EEE when they need our resources.Duties
- Maintain a current list of school, civic group, hospital, and local representative contacts.
- Oversee the Community Liaison program.
- Host quarterly Community Liaison training sessions for new applicants.
- Contact groups such as schools and civic groups regarding speaking opportunities.
- Follow-through on opportunities for community resource and health fairs.
- Schedule Community Liaisons and additional volunteers (if needed) for events.
- Maintain statistics and provide monthly report to the Executive Director.
- Management experience.
- Ability to work well with individuals of all ages.
- The ability to follow directions and work independently.
- Community outreach experience preferred.
- Must have a passion towards community service, preferably epilepsy advocacy.
Visit our website for more information! http://epilepsyed.org/open-positions/
We'll work with your schedule.
Inland EmpireMoreno Valley, CA 92551
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Event Planning / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach