Thompson County Park: Trails By Candlelight - Jan. 11, 2019
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Walk around the lake and through the woods on candlelight hiking and snowshoe trails, and plowed walking trails. Enjoy the park by flickering candlelight. A variety of snowshoe, hiking and walking trails will be lit with hundreds of candles. Warm up with hot cocoa and crackling bonfires. Volunteers are needed for a variety of projects and get a free thank you dinner voucher to use at the event.
Thompson County Park
360 Butler Avenue East, West St. Paul, MN 55118 ( Driving directions)
Friday, January 11
5:30 - 9 PM
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help answer questions guests might have
- Be a friendly and welcoming face to our event goers
- Start and tend bonfires during the event. Bonfires will be assigned two people per fire. If you wish to be paired up a certain person, please notify the County Volunteer Coordinator.
- This opportunity will be outside, so dress accordingly
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to display responsibility and sensibility around open fire pits
- Must enjoy talking to and being around people
Minimum Time Commitment
Medium - May include light work or walking short distances over relatively level terrain. Comfortable shoes recommended. Will be dealing with a potential harmful substance.
Garrett Zaffke | Community Relations and Volunteer Services Coordinator
Dakota County Communications
1590 Highway 55| Hastings, MN 55033
Direct: (651) 438-4635 | Fax: (651) 438-4405 | Email: email@example.com
Thompson County Park360 Butler AvenueWest St. Paul, MN 55118
- Event Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 12
- 3.5 hours