Hospice Support - Patient Care
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
Start a Life-Changing Journey
Hold a Hand
Read a Book
Say a Prayer
Be a Friend
Make a difference....... become a Hospice Volunteer with patients and their families?
Do you want to interact directly with patients and their families? Ask about:
- Patient Care Volunteers
- Specialty Care Volunteers
- Vigil Volunteers
- Veteran Volunteers
Not sure about patient contact? Ask about:
- Administrative Volunteers
- Special Project Volunteers
What else do I need to Know?
Here are the basic requirements for volunteering
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Be able to move around, talk, sit, stand, read and write
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Provide current ID card or driver’s license and liability insurance
- Meet local health regulations, such as a tuberculosis screen
- Submit to criminal background check and drug testing
- Perform tasks as arranged volunteer coordinator
Start your journey today helping someone else end their journey well
About Asana Hospice
3509 Hulen st, Suite 116, Fort worth, TX 76107, US
It is the Mission of Asana Hospice to guide our patients and families during periods of terminal illness, to provide medical and emotional comfort, and to inspire meaningful moments and lasting memories.
The word "Asana" is defined as a yoga position that is designed to help master the body and spirit and enhance the body’s function.
The Asana Hospice team addresses the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual concerns that often arise when someone is facing life-limiting issues. We focus on each individual patient, not the disease. Our holistic approach is centered on life and living, ensuring that you and your family receive the care, comfort and attention you deserve.
By making Asana Hospice your hospice care partner, we can collaborate with you to provide higher quality end-of-life care while offering you and your family inspiration, guidance and comfort.
We'll work with your schedule.
Fort Worth- EastFort Worth, TX 76103
- Massage Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Scheduling
- 2 Step TB and Drug Test