BOARD GAME NIGHTS - Caring adults needed to help youth 8-14 years old
6 people are interested
You'll love Friday game nights if you love board games! While TRUST programs focus on long-term 1:1 mentor mentee activities from grade school to college, we need volunteers to assist with game nights. Don't be surprised if you start looking forward to game nights even more than the youth do!
All TRUST activities are...
- Safe - they're group-based and local, all volunteers are background checked and attend orientations.
- Planned - lead volunteers help supervise and plan our activities, all you need to do is arrive on time.
- For the kids - while most youth are 11 years of age, youth at game nights are 8 to 12.
- This opportunity is located near downtown Vancouver in Clark County.
- Select from the Fridays you wish to attend; hours are from 6PM to 8PM.
- Our lead volunteer hosts will have plenty of board games and healthy snacks, but everyone is welcome to bring age appropriate games and goodies.
We'll work with your schedule.
2500 Main StreetVancouver, WA 98660
- Youth Services
- Background Check
- Must be at least 8
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 hrs a month