3 people are interested
Since the Inland Empire, our primary service area, encompasses two of the largest counties in California (Riverside and San Bernardino counties,) we’ve got a lot of ground to cover. We want our Liaison Team to reach from Palm Springs to Mira Loma, from Temecula to Victorville. Our goal is to have a liaison, or liaison team, in every community in our area!Duties
- Educate their community about epilepsy and raise awareness by participating in talks with local civic and school groups, health fairs, and other opportunities as they arise.
- Must have some experience of life with epilepsy either by having epilepsy themselves or by knowing someone with epilepsy. If not, you are welcome to team with a liaison as a Special Events Volunteer.
- Outgoing, with good public speaking skills.
- Ability to follow directions and work independently.
- Light physical duty might be needed (e.g. moving a table or setting up an EZ-up.)
- Basic computer skills.
- Must have a passion towards epilepsy advocacy.
Visit our website for more information! http://epilepsyed.org/open-positions/
We'll work with your schedule.
Inland EmpireMoreno Valley, CA 92551
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 16