Animal Rescue - Dog Foster Coordinator
6 people are interested
Twin Cities Pet Rescue is seeking a Dog Foster Coordinator to help support and manage our dog program. Dog Foster Coordinators are responsible for the following:
- Update and maintain foster family records in the organization’s database
- Work with Supplies Manager to ensure new and existing foster families receive any needed supplies to care for their foster dogs
- Provide ongoing support to and maintain positive relationships with dog foster families
- Help with intake of dogs and placement of dogs in foster homes
- Work with Medical Director, as needed, to ensure new and existing foster dogs receive appropriate veterinary care
- Maintain updated dog placement records in the organization’s database
- Help with adoption and other TCPR events, as needed
- Work and maintain a positive relationship with other members of the Dog Team and Leadership Team
- Support other Dog Team and Leadership Team members, as needed
- Attend Dog Team and Leadership Team meetings regularly
This position will require approximately 5 hours per week. Foster Dog Coordinators should have strong written and verbal communication skills and be well-organized. No experience necessary, but experience with dogs is preferred. Knowledge of positive-reinforcement training is helpful.
Training will be provided.
Please note that individuals must live in the Twin Cities metro area to qualify for this position. Although much of the work is completed virtually, a portion of the work involves in-person activities.
We'll work with your schedule.
Twin Cities Metro AreaMinneapolis, MN 55408
- Animal Care / Handling
- Must be at least 21
- 5-10 hours/week