- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
20 people are interested
We are looking for people to join us in one of our four advisory committees:
1) Promotion: You would plan events that draw people to downtown, develop communications strategies, design promotional materials for websites and tourist hubs, and more! Graphic designers, event planners, marketing specialists, public communicators, and more are welcome.
2) Design: You will influence how people feel once they are here by supporting the the built environment of downtown. This team has three really exciting projects right now: 1) A fun artist-business partnership to develop artistic business signs (we have raised $150k for it!), 2) Property improvement projects, 3) Enhancement & beautification project connecting restaurant row to the Farmers Market parking lot.
3) Economic: You will support business growth, expansion, and recruitment in our historic downtown core. We offer networking opportunities for downtown businesses and are going to be providing trainings so that businesses can stay and thrive here. This team also works through parking opportunities and plans some events.
4) Organization: You support the health of the BDA through fundraising, sponsor recruitment, writing policies and procedures, and encouraging quality leadership and long-term planning.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
12625 SW Broadway StreetBeaverton, OR 97005
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Grant Writing / Research
- Business Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- 2-6 hours/month