Volunteers needed for Marketing & Public Relations Committee
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
The Marketing & Public Relations Committee is responsible for sharing Habitat's mission with the people living in the Niagara Falls Region. The goal of the committee is to raise and maintain the community's awareness of Habitat's work in ways that properly reflect the mission, beliefs and image of Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity. Sharing the mission includes educating and informing the public of Habitat principles, policies and procedures in an accurate and responsible manner. Effective sharing of the Habitat mission with the entire community will raise public awareness and ultimately activate more people to be involved as a mission donor, volunteer, or partner homebuyer applicant leading to the elimination of poverty housing. The duties of this committee include writing and distributing press releases/ media advisories, assisting in posting to social media sites, helping with direct mail campaigns, bulk mailings, and email communications, and to assist in advertising.
We'll work with your schedule.
1824 Main st.Niagara Falls, NY 14305
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of one committee meeting per month. This meeting lasts one hour. In addition, to help facilitate the action plan discussed at the committee meeting each month.
- Knowledge of social media, ability to speak with groups of people to request volunteers either in person or by phone. Sometimes committing to weekend volunteer opportunities - usually a 2 -4 hour shift once a month.