Director of Development for Nonprofit Committed to Serving Women
REAL WOMEN INC
Director of Development - Reporting to and in partnership with the CEO, the Development Director (Director) will spearhead development efforts as Real Women, Inc continues to grow.
- Develop and execute Real Women, Inc annual fundraising plan
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
- Creating and executing a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors
- Overseeing organization of special events
- Developing and tracking proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising
- BA (required), MA (a plus)
- 5-plus years experience in development
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
About REAL WOMEN INC
1282 SMALLWOOD DRIVE WEST 438, WALDORF, MD 20603, US
REAL Women, Inc is a membership-based organization dedicated to creating safe spaces for women to engage in personal development through interactive live and virtual sister circles. We believe every woman should have access to a circle of sisters that supports her as a REAL woman. REAL Women, Inc. aims to: * To help women CONNECT with each other in meaningful ways, * To help women grow their CONFIDENCE in who they are and what they are created to do, and * To help women become a CATALYST of positive change in their lives and the lives of others.
In 2013, Dr. Trenace Nicole Richardson, lovingly known as Nikki, got tired of looking successful on the outside, yet feeling broken and defeated internally. And she knew there were countless other women who felt the same but were suffering in silence. So she decided that it was time to combine her doctorate in educational leadership from GWU, her decades of ministry experience, her experience as an award-winning educator, and her personal journey to bring women together from all walks of life to CONNECT in a COMMUNITY for the purpose of personal growth and development. As a result, REAL Women was created. Our goal is to provide local sister circles for women across the country and abroad. In addition to live, local sister circles, we host virtual sister circles and live annual intensives.