We're a nonprofit all-volunteer cat rescue in the Waltham, MA area. We're looking for a Foster Co-coordinator to work with the TCC foster/adoption team to:
- Recruit, interview, and screen foster volunteers.
- Assure that all foster volunteers and assistant staff receive the necessary training and support to perform their foster care responsibilities.
- Serve as main contact for all foster homes. Manage placement and care of all foster animals.
- Oversee movement of TCC cats into foster homes.
- Ensure a plan of action is in place for each cat towards adoption.
- Ensure the proper foster placement of animals
- Work with TCC behaviorist to implement behavior plans for foster cats.
- Fill out all paperwork and enter adoption/foster info into the TCC software program.
Help us to save cats' lives by giving them a place to stay while they wait to get adopted!
About CAT CONNECTION
PO BOX 541435, WALTHAM, MA 02454, US
To control the local feral (undomesticated) cat population through Trap-Neuter-Return-Maintain (TNRM) programs and to facilitate the adoption of stray and abandoned cats and kittens into responsible permanent homes through our foster care and adoption programs.
We are an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) nonprofit and we rescue stray and abandoned cats in the greater Waltham, MA area and try to find them loving homes.