Give the gift of your time!
4 people are interested
What is the hospice volunteer role?
Volunteers offer support, companionship, and practical compassionate help. Some volunteers interact directly with patients and family, while others prefer to work behind the scenes in the office setting. As a volunteer, you would help us decide which tasks you are comfortable performing. Our volunteers help enrich the lives of our patients by:
- Help with office support tasks at the agency
- Staying with patients so family members can get a much-needed rest
- Reading or providing a comforting touch
- Playing or singing soothing music to patients
- Keeping vigil with patients in their final hours
We invite you to join our team as a hospice volunteer. We have patients thought all Orange County. You can volunteer near your home, work, or school location.
For more details, please contact Shannon Mendoza, Volunteer Coordinator at 714.558.2366 or email Shannon.Mendoza@HCR-Manorcare.com
We'll work with your schedule.
725 W. Town & Country Rd.Orange ( Office location), CA 92868
- Elder care
- Music Theory
- Reading / Writing
- Hospice Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One year commitment (1-2 hours per week)