Experienced Beverage and Drink Server
2 people are interested
This is for our fall fundraiser - date and location in the works- and we need some help. We need someone to mix and serve the drinks and make sure food is ok. We need individuals who have experience and are willing to donate their time for one evening. Have experience serving drinks and food at events or a bartender background? Please give us one evening in support of mental health. A stipend will be given.
About Mental Health Association GC (MHAGC)
6323 N. Avondale Avenue, Suite 252, Chicago, IL 60631, US
MISSION The mission of MHAGC is to maximize the mental and emotional wellness of our communities by promoting prevention and increasing empowerment through our education and support programs. VISION The Mental Health Association of Greater Chicago is working to ensure that all members of our community have the opportunity to live full lives, free from the stigma and prejudice associated with mental health issues. We strive to empower individuals to maintain and improve their mental health; while giving people with the tools necessary to identify situations in which they should seek help for themselves or someone close to them.
Welcome to the MHAGC volunteer page!
Thank you for considering MHAGC; we are delighted that are you interested in learning more about us and what we do. Volunteers form the core of our organization. We believe that volunteers are front and central to our success as we work to expand our reach and realize our vision. Please see www.mhagcusa.org or call us for more information about us, our programs and/or services.
There are a number of steps involved in becoming volunteer:
1) Select a volunteer position!
2) After reviewing your request, we will reach out to you by email to begin the process. Please attach your resume.
3) If you are a good match for a position, you will be invited to come into the MHAGC office for an introductory meeting or to schedule a time to talk on the phone.
4) The volunteer packet will be presented, reviewed and signed. As some of our programs contain information and content that is proprietary, you may be asked to complete a confidentiality and conflict of interest agreement.
5) Volunteering can begin!
Please note: MHAGC volunteer positions focus on leadership, outreach, fundraising, and administration. Other than the support group roles (still in development) we cannot offer volunteer positions that have direct contact with individuals with mental illness or mental health related issues.
TBDChicago, IL 60631
- Food & Beverage Services
- Must be at least 22
- Must have experience and be able to handle the work required at this evenet