A nonprofit community financial literacy and housing counseling agency, seeks an Administrative Assistant to perform a wide range of secretarial, clerical, and adminstrative activities.
- Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Answer the phone
- Coordinate client intake and data entry.
- Prepares and types correspondence, memos and documents as required; perform sorts and mergers, print mass mailings as required; orders general office supplies, materials and equipment.
- Coordinates special events and meeting arrangements.
- Maintain master program and staff calender
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Performs other clerical duties as required, and assist with all components of program where necessary as determined by Senior Vice President and Executive Director.
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check