A nonprofit community financial literacy and housing counseling agency, seeks an Administrative Assistant to perform a wide range of secretarial, clerical, and adminstrative activities.
- Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Answer the phone
- Coordinate client intake and data entry.
- Prepares and types correspondence, memos and documents as required; perform sorts and mergers, print mass mailings as required; orders general office supplies, materials and equipment.
- Coordinates special events and meeting arrangements.
- Maintain master program and staff calender
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Performs other clerical duties as required, and assist with all components of program where necessary as determined by Senior Vice President and Executive Director.
Mileage Reimbursement provided
Certificate of Service provided
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check