Women Support Group Facilitator
Single Mothers Matter
Single Mothers Matter is seeking a Single Mother Group Facilitator to lead our single mother's support group twice a month. The volunteer will lead discussions (or invite experts) utilizing the organization's discussion list. The volunteer will be committed to the role and is passionate about supporting mothers and creating a forum for single mothers to:
- Share stories, thoughts, ideas, and emotions
- Listen and learn about commonalities and differences
- Get inspiration and encouragement
- Explore new ways of learning and acquiring new parenting skills
- Discover new resources
- Break isolation with the understanding that others have the same feelings and experiences
Volunteers should have experience facilitating and knowledge on parenting subject matters. If this role is for you, please contact us. Visit our website at singlemothersmatter.org for more information about the organization.
About Single Mothers Matter
Decatur, Decatur, GA 30034, US
Our mission is to provide supportive services, skill training, and development to single mothers in effort to create self-sufficiency for their families.
Single Mothers Matter is a 501c3 organization created to assist single mothers and their families with resources, encouragement, and guidance needed to live empowering, self-sustaining, and enriched lives.