Volunteer Recruitment Lead
1 person is interested
Do you have experience or want to enhance your experience in sales, recruitment, talent acquisition?
We are looking for a Volunteer Recruitment Lead to serve as a subject matter expert on recruitment and assist in implementing the regional volunteer recruitment strategy and plan by building and managing a recruitment team and coordinating with the regional Volunteer Services team.
This position will require 5-10 hours per week, with some evenings & weekends and involves:
- Serving as a subject matter expert on recruitment/talent acquisition
- Developing a recruitment network throughout the region using internal and external partners
- Working with departments to recruit current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions
- Equipping departments with tools they need to make a pitch for volunteering when they are out in the community talking about the Red Cross
- Managing research, planning and execution of recruitment events and activities
About American Red Cross - Eastern New York Region
33 Everett Road, Albany, NY 12205, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
American Red Cross33 Everett RoadAlbany, NY 12205
- Basic Computer Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week