Looking for Veterans to support our Hospice Veterans
Hospice Veteran volunteers are an integral part of the hospice team responsible for providing quality care and support.
Hospice Veteran volunteers use their talent of listening and their gift of caring to provide patients and caregivers comfort and peace during the end of life process.
Hospice Veteran volunteers are a valuable part of our team.
We understand that the relationship a volunteer and patient have is unique in a way the staff may not always have.
The Hospice volunteer role is instrumental in the emotional, and spiritual well-being of our patients.
Some things you should know about volunteering for Great Lakes Caring
- There is no direct personal care involved
- You must have a drug test
- You must have a background check and fingerprint
- TB steps I & II are required
- There is training provided
Great Lakes Caring pays for all requirements.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Jennifer Rosenbrook, Volunteer Coordinator at: 517-936-1417 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
Various Locations in Clinton and Gratiot CountiesClinton County, MI 48808
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week, preferred. Flexible schedule.
- 2 step TB test, drug test, fingerprints, background check. All test fees covered.