Board of Directors - Seeking Executive Director / President (East Bay, CA)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS - Executive Director / President
We are looking for a volunteer to be the Executive Director / President for the organization. Roles and responsibilities include:
· Direct Report to the Board of Directors
· Provide oversight for the operations
· Develop a 3-year strategic plan
· Implement the organizations vision, mission, and overall direction
· Established relationships within the community
· Have a solid reputation and good business acumen
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Show leadership at all times and lead by example
· Looking for a minimum commitment of a 3-year term of office
We are a Christian Non-Profit organization focused on Human Trafficking issues. Specifically, we are focused on raising funds for rehabilitation of children rescued from sex trafficking. Currently, we are seeking a new member(s) to join our Board of Directors. If you are organized self-starter who is looking to give back, we are looking for you! You can make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate by just donating a few hours of your time a month.
HIGH-LEVEL COMMITMENT SUMMARY
Attendance at Monthly Board Meetings. Every other month we meet in-person and the alternating dates will be conference calls. As a general rule, meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
PRE-REQUISITE TO BOARD APPOINTMENT
We wish to ensure that every Board Member appointment is successful.
Therefore, we ask that each Board Candidate self-identify an area(s) of interest and/or competency to serve on one of our Committees prior to his/her formal nomination.
Service on a Committee should be a minimum of six (6) to twelve (12) months, prior the Candidate’s nomination. This allows the candidate and our organization an opportunity to determine if we are a good fit for each other
One Bread Foundation, Inc. is a registered faith-based 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds for the rehabilitation of children and teens rescued from sex trafficking.
QUESTIONS? Feel free to reach out to Kimberly Talton at email@example.com or visit us: http://one-bread.org
We'll work with your schedule.
PO BOX 250312935 ALCOSTA BLVDSan Ramon, CA 94583
- Business Analysis
- Child Advocacy
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Must be at least 21
- Seeking advocates to join the fight against Human Trafficking!