651 people are interested
Frontend Developer | dev | react | css | next.js | front-end | html for Education platform!
Please visit the new page to apply.
651 people are interested
We want to enable 100,000s of online educational live-lessons between people of all backgrounds every day, without any money exchanging hands.
We are a global community that love face-to-face learning as we know it is the best way to learn. It inspires, directs, saves time, increases retention, and brings back the fun to learning.
We are a global team of 25 volunteers looking to expand our frontend dev team !
We are on track to beta launch the site in 2023, so this is a very exciting time to join the project!
- Designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive UI for web and mobile applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Remote part-time commitment of 5 hours a week minimum, with mandatory weekly development team meetings (Sunday @ 7 pm GMT) and fortnightly calls with the full team (Sunday @ 6:30 pm GMT).
- Professional software development experience in building frontend systems.
- Experience with Typescript, React, Tailwind.
- Preferably experience working with JSP applications.
- Professional attitude and decorum, with a willingness to tackle challenges per business requirements.
- Technical communication with team members and ability to interpret technical jargon for non-technical members.
- Knowledge of engineering best practices.
To see the site in development please see: dev.8billionminds.com
All of the above sounding absolutely incredible and matching your skill-set ? Please get in touch with:
- Founder - Sam Naef: email@example.com
Hope to hear from you soon,
The 8BM Team
Please follow us here:
and see the site in development: www.8billionminds.com
Borough High St, London, London SE173TT, GB
We are a global community who love face-to-face learning. Our aim is to better ourselves and to foster knowledge-trading around the world. We believe that every person has something to share, and by using time as out currency, we enable the finest learning to be accessible to absolutely everyone, everywhere.
We are a team of 25 from around the world.
We want to expand to 30 volunteers, to help create this beautiful live-learning platform for people right around the globe.
We aim to help facilitate 10,000's of lessons every day using our platform.
We have won 2 funding applications, and a crowdfunding campaign so far. We aim to achieve significantly more.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 3, 2023
- Mobile Programming
- Software Development
- Website Programming
- 4+ hours per week