The Longest Day Task Force Recruitment Committee Wants You!
The Longest Day fuels the efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association to provide care and support to all those
affected while advancing critical research toward methods of treatment, prevention and ultimately, a cure.
From in-person support to online education programs and promising worldwide research initiatives, the
funds raised by participants will make a difference in the lives of people affected by Alzheimer’s today and
those who will face the disease tomorrow.
The Recruitment Chair will assemble a Recruitment Subcommittee to register new and returning
participants and Global Teams from the community. The Recruitment Chair will work with The Longest
Day Chair and Chapter Staff Partner to recruit participants from clubs and organizations focused on a
specific activity such as running, crafting or dancing, and from businesses in the community.
Our Longest Day committee meets virtually for one hour per month on a conference call to discuss strategy and tasks. Other duties include:
- Design a plan to reach out and re-register past participants for the new season. Utilize a Past Participant Tracking Spreadsheet as a tool for Recruitment Subcommittee members to manage past participants.
- Develop and implements strategies to reach new participants from corporations, organizations, facilities, schools, support groups, religious groups, etc.
- Host Recruitment Subcommittee meetings to monitor progress and ensure all members are on target to meet their goals. Offer assistance as needed.
- Track recruitment dates and goals.
- Regularly report progress to The Longest Day Chair and works closely with the Engagement Chair.
- Work with The Longest Day Chair and Chapter Staff Partner to plan and execute a The Longest Day Kickoff Party.
We'll work with your schedule.
6100 Dutchmans LaneLouisville, KY 40205
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- One hour per month for conference call
- Subcommittee conference calls