Event Planners Needed to End Alzheimer’s on The Longest Day!
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
The Longest Day is about our effort to end Alzheimer’s.
The Longest Day fuels the efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association to provide care and support to all those
affected while advancing critical research toward methods of treatment, prevention and ultimately, a cure.
From in-person support to online education programs and promising worldwide research initiatives, the
funds raised by participants will make a difference in the lives of people affected by Alzheimer’s today and
those who will face the disease tomorrow.
The Engagement Chair is responsible for leading the Engagement Subcommittee, which will work to
retain, coach and support participants toward fundraising success. We are looking for someone who has:
* Enthusiasm for the work of the Alzheimer’s Association and its mission.
* Ability to commit sufficient time, as agreed upon with The Longest Day Chair, to the Volunteer
Committee and Engagement Subcommittee.
* Creative when looking for new opportunities to engage participants and build the event.
* Capable of cultivating and maintaining relationships.
* Sincere and encouraging in nature.
* Passionate about The Longest Day and the opportunities it presents to individuals, families,
organizations and companies regardless of their geographical location, size or interests/activities.
We hope you're interested in joining our committee! For any questions please contact Caitlin Shepard at email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
2808 Palumbo Drive, Suite 205Lexington, KY 40509
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Conference call each month
- Subcommittee conference call each month