2 people are interested
Hospice needs your smile and compassion
ORGANIZATION: Infinity Hospice Care
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Did you know that your smile and compassion are needed?
If you have as few as a couple hours each week to volunteer, you can make a HUGE difference in the life of someone who is dealing with end-of-life issues.
Infinity Hospice Care exists to provide dignified and compassionate care to persons and their families who are impacted by a life limiting illness. Our IHC Volunteers are the HEART of Hospice.
We are seeking Volunteers to:
- Provide patient companionship and friendly visiting, especially for live-alone patients who have few friends or family members
- Assist caregivers by offering respite relief or doing small chores
- Offer 11th hour support for patients who are in transition
- Provide office clerical support - office work that supports our team who support our patients!
We provide free background checks, drug tests, TB screening and volunteer training to prepare you as a Volunteer for the opportunity to make a difference in someone's life and receive more in return than you give.
We serve patients and their families in the Northern Nevada area including the greater Reno area, Carson City, Minden, Garnerville, Fernley, and Fallon. We are looking for volunteers to serve in these areas.
Make a difference in your life as well as the people we are privileged to serve!
About Infinity Hospice Care
5538 Longley Ln., Suite B, Reno, NV 89511, US
Infinity Hospice Care exists to provide dignified and compassionate care to persons and their families who are experiencing a life limiting illness. Our patient care delivery system is provided through comprehensive case management services with a holistic focus on the whole family. We involve the patient in the decision making process, and seek to enable each person to complete life's journey with peace and comfort.
Infinity Hospice Care is a family owned and operated provider of hospice services focusing on the physical, spiritual and social needs of person who are experiencing a life-limiting illness.
5538 Longley Ln. Suite BReno, NV 89511
November 16, 2023
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- No time requirement, 1-year commitment if possible
- clean driving record, auto insurance, desire to serve others, compassion,