Social Media & Publicity Coordinator
Friends of Freeman Library
Develop, implement, & oversee a publicity & social media strategy to increase overall awareness of the Friends of Freeman’s mission & activities.
- Use social media outlets to promote active Friends’ campaigns, engage the public & increase online presence.
- Identify key public areas for the Friends to establish a presence.
- Post regular updates to the Friends’ social media outlets, including Facebook, news releases, fundraising appeals, & any other promotional items.
- Lead publicity, advertising, & promotional activities for the Friends organization, its programs, & its bookstore.
- Develop advertising materials & prepare articles for newsletters & digital media as needed.
About Friends of Freeman Library
16616 DIANA LN, HOUSTON, TX 77062, US
To enhance the Freeman Library through fundraising and advocacy efforts.
Our main activity is fund raising, principally through the operation of a bookstore, but also by selling pavers, soliciting corporate contributions, annual membership dues, share cards, & other means. In addition to fund raising, the Friends sponsor or participate in other programs & activities that enhance the library, such as Twilight Tales, Summer Reading special presentations, crafts, & hosting author presentations.