Bilingual Cantonese or Vietnamese Friendly Visitor for an Older Adult
Become a volunteer visitor for a Cantonese- or Vietnamese-speaking older adult in Sonoma County.
- Interested in making a difference in an elderly person's quality of life?
- Interested in visiting with an elder adult community member in their home?
As a volunteer visitor for Social Call, an outreach program of Covia, you will:
- Receive free training in interpersonal and listening skills
- Be matched with an elder to whom you will provide friendly companionship and a compassionate presence
- Benefit from joining a community of caring volunteers who receive ongoing support
Time Commitment: weekly for at least 6 months.
Qualifications: fingerprinting/background check (paid for by our organization) and training.
For more information, please contact: Casey O'Neill at 415-535-7741 or email@example.com.
We'll work with your schedule.
525 College Ave., Ste. 241Sonoma County, CA 95404
- People Skills
- Cantonese / Mandarin
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly visits for at least 6 months