Muskegon Baby Pantry Shopper - Tues and/or Thurs
3 people are interested
Help our community members in need by becoming a Baby Pantry Shopper volunteer at the Muskegon Baby Pantry on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays from 9:30am to 12:30pm. The time you dedicate makes a huge impact in the lives of those in need. Our volunteers serve nearly 2,500 clients per month in need of essential items for their family.
Baby Pantry volunteers shop with clients accessing the pantry and assist with organizing and unloading donations.
- Shifts are from 9:30AM-12:30PM
- Total shift: 3 hours
- Assisting clients with shopping and bagging of items during open pantry hours
- Unloading & organizing donations as they arrive
- Sorting donations and assembling items as needed
- Must be 18 and older
- Must submit agency background check & application
- Must complete 3 hr, in person Child & Sexual Abuse Training
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must follow all agency policy and procedures set forth for services provided.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences present in the Agency’s service population.
1095 Third StreetMuskegon, MI 49441
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours, once per week