Muskegon Baby Pantry Assistant - Tues and/or Thurs
8 people are interested
Help our community members in need by becoming a Baby Pantry Assistant volunteer at the Muskegon Baby Pantry on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays from 9:30am to 12:30pm. The time you dedicate makes a huge impact in the lives of those in need. Our volunteers serve nearly 2,500 clients per month in need of essential items for their family.
Baby Pantry volunteers check in and shop with clients accessing the pantry, and assist with organizing and unloading donations.
- Shifts are from 9:30AM-12:30PM
- Total shift: 3 hours
- Check in clients accessing the Baby Pantry
- Assisting clients with shopping and bagging of items during open pantry hours
- Unloading & organizing donations as they arrive
- Sorting donations and assembling items as needed
- Must be 18 and older
- Must submit agency background check & application
- Must complete 3 hr, in person Child & Sexual Abuse Training
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must follow all agency policy and procedures set forth for services provided.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences present in the Agency’s service population.
About Catholic Charities West Michigan
303 Division Ave S, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49503, US
In the spirit of our Catholic tradition, we lead our diverse communities with hope and compassion by offering innovative, collaborative programs. Through our team of highly trained employees, dedicated volunteers and generous community, we deliver the highest quality social services.
Volunteers serve to support our agencies programs throughout the 11 counties that comprise our Diocese. We feed the hungry, counsel those who struggle and assist in building stronger families.
We'll work with your schedule.
1095 Third StreetMuskegon, MI 49441
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours, once per week