Community Organization Seeks Treasurer
1 person is interested
The treasurer of a board keeps the organization’s financial records, unless the organization has a professional accountant or business manager. In that case, the treasurer keeps copies of the main financial records, signs checks the business manager or accountant writes, approves purchases and invoices and otherwise oversees and keeps an eye on the organization’s finances. The treasurer also prepares and delivers a treasurer’s report at each of the board’s official meetings and approves the organization’s annual tax filing. Many smaller organizations combine the secretary and treasurer positions, giving this position the title of secretary/treasurer.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
We'll work with your schedule.
3111 E 77th StreetChicago, IL 60649
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Cost Analysis
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases. Ability to manipulate m