Community Organization Seeks Director Social and Community Service
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
The Director Social and Community Service coordinates and supervises social service programs and community organizations. The director directs and leads staff and volunteers who provide social services to the public. They work with members of the community and other stakeholders to identify the types of programs and services that are needed. In addition, the Director Social and Community Service works for a variety of social and human service organizations.
- Design and oversee programs to meet the needs of the target audience or community
- Establish methods to gather information about the impact of their programs
- Supervise staff, such as social workers, who provide services to clients
- Analyze data to determine the effectiveness of programs
- Suggest and implement improvements to programs and services
- Develop and manage budgets for programs and organizations
- Plan and manage community outreach efforts to advocate for increased awareness of programs
- Write proposals for social services funding
We'll work with your schedule.
3111 E 77th StreetChicago, IL 60649
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills. • Computer and Microsoft Office