Community Organization Seeks Director of Recruitment
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
The main goal of the Director of Recruitment is to ensure an organization has enough volunteers to fulfill its service mission. This role also includes recruiting students that meet the organization’s requirement to attend PWP’s Performing Arts and Mentorship Programs. To meet that goal, the Director of Recruitment must perform a variety of duties involving recruitment, orientation, and program planning.
- Recruit, organize and inspire volunteers.
- Create advertisements in the newspaper, post volunteer opportunities online or attend volunteer fairs.
- Interview potential volunteers to determine if they are a good fit for the organization.
- Plan, organize, and implement orientation sessions.
- Create program reports to collect data from volunteers and paid staff members, and distribute those reports to key personnel in the organization as necessary.
- Schedule volunteers for organization events, and ensure the right number of volunteers are available according to organizational policy.
- Determine the need for volunteers.
We'll work with your schedule.
3111 E 77th StreetChicago, IL 60649
- Program Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Relationship Building
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Recruiting, training, supervising and evaluation new volunteers. Interpersonal communication.