Friendly Companions Needed For Hospice Client (San Pablo, CA)
3 people are interested
ProHealth Hospice is seeing caregiver relief volunteers in San Pablo, CA.
How can you help?
Provide companionship, socialization and support to our client such as conversing, listening to music, watching television, playing a game, reading, crafts or similar activities to aid in socialization.
* Age 18 years or older
* Must have a flexible schedule to allow for caregiver relief visit (all visits are scheduled in advance)
* Volunteers are required to complete a background check (paid for by ProHealth)
* Volunteers are required to receive a TB test/Chest X-Ray (paid for by ProHealth)
* Volunteers are required to receive a Drug Screen (paid for by ProHealth)
For more information, please contact our Director of Volunteer Services.
**When replying via email, please include your phone number.
ProHealth Home Care is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, one patient at a time. Over the past decade, ProHealth has brought quality healthcare home for thousands of patients in our community with a keen focus on personalized care.
We'll work with your schedule.
Richmond, CASan Pablo, CA 94806
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 6 months or longer, preferably weekly visits
- reliable transportation to allow for client visits, experience and patience being with older adults