Support Climate Action and Media! Volunteer as our Online Auction Director
1 person is interested
Are you passionate about supporting solutions around climate?
Interlock Media needs you! We are a nonprofit, activist film company that supports informed policy by producing entertaining documentary and dramatic media works. Our productions are historical, musical, artistic, and contemporary.
Interlock tackles challenging topics with a wholly independent lens. Our self-funding model enables the creation of hard-hitting pieces while we train the next generation of environmental and social justice filmmakers. Current projects include:
- Climate Media Engine
- A range of documentaries the focus on conservation, climate, and global human rights issues
Our pivotal source of support is our annual fundraising auction. This is where you come in! We need a creative and organized Online Auction Director to plan and execute this crucial source of revenue. Ideally, you will have team management experience and the proven ability to:
- Recruit and manage a team of volunteers who will solicit raffle items, previous and new donors, and sponsorship
- Help brainstorm awesome auction items and packages
- Manage relations with our donors and auction customers
- Coordinate with a parallel committee for our live gala
- Manage the entire online auction process
Ideal candidates will:
- Have previous experience in Auction Management, and Digital and Online Auction Platforms
- Have some experience in Fundraising, Social Media, and Event Planning
- Have strong copywriting skills
- Take initiative, lead a group of volunteers, and operate independently in a resource-limited environment
- Bring a proactive, can-do attitude to work
- Balance details and the big picture to deliver great results
- Make social gatherings a fun and memorable experience!
Although this is an unpaid position, it’s a great opportunity to network with wonderful people, to get creative, and to help support an important cause! We welcome candidates with an interest in the environment, history, or humanitarian and social justice causes.
Schedule: Minimum 15 hour/week commitment for 3 months, from October through December.
Compensation : Unpaid/volunteer. Off-duty professionals welcome.
Job Type: Part-time. Some work may be done remotely.
We'll work with your schedule.
355 Cambridge StreetCambridgeCambridge, MA 02141
- Event Design & Planning
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- People 55+
- Part time. 15 hours/week.
- Some work may be done remotely.