Day-of Event Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
15 people are interested
PAALS, Inc. is in need of volunteers who are interested in jumping on board with us for day-of, hands-on events!
Although we have quite a few managerial, behind the scenes, remote positions open, we are in need of extra sets of hands to help out with event-day festivities!!
Our office is located in Arlington, MA, however events could take place ALL over Massachusetts. So, no matter where you live in MA, we would love to have you!
Feel free to check out our website and Facebook pages to gather more information about the organization, the organizations that we will be helping and the type of events we have run in the past.
- A variety of potential event activities, including but not limited to: activity/booth manning, registration table, set up and tear down, miscellaneous tasks, selling food or drink items, etc.
- Enthusiasm for our cause!
- Excellent people skills.
- Responsive communication leading up to the event.
- Time commitment is ad-hoc. We have at most one larger event per month spanning a few hours, typically on a weekend.
We'll work with your schedule.
1531 Massachusetts Ave.ArlingtonArlington, MA 02476
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18