47 people are interested
Social Media Specialist
ORGANIZATION: AMERICAN ENERGY PROJECT
Please visit the new page to apply.
47 people are interested
Do you love to write? Are you adamant about climate change? Want to make a difference? Willing to donate some of your time to a non-profit charity?
If so, we are looking for 1 or 2 Social Media Specialists to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy and increase website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing road map.Responsibilities
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize our pages within each platform to increase the visibility of our social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
1 More opportunity with AMERICAN ENERGY PROJECT
About AMERICAN ENERGY PROJECT
4104 RHODES WAY, OCEANSIDE, CA 92056, US
Our goal is to help make the USA energy-efficient and independent. This one small sentence contains the goal of every US President since the 1970s, and we are still not there.,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yet. It is a long road, and the US Presidents have not accomplished this in more than four decades. How can we hope to complete this HUGE task? Our Project cannot do it all. What we can do is work tirelessly on a very small piece of the puzzle. The "small piece" we have chosen offers the biggest return on investment and the least amount glitz:...............insulating attics & sealing home energy leaks. According to the EPA, if every house in the USA had the EPA-recommended insulation in the attic, it would provide air-cleansing relief equivalent to removing twenty-three MILLION cars off our roads! Each and every day.That is our goal. CONTINUED BELOW.
The task is HUGE, our commitment is great and our resources are small. To do this massive task, we need your help.
We read every day that Mother Earth is getting warmer, winters are colder, the ocean is rising. What can we - as individuals - do? If Presidents can't get the job done, what can we possibly do?
The job begins with one small step. Your talent, your voice, your tax-deductible donation. You decide how to help. It begins with us........The solution is in our hands.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 15, 2023
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Market Research / Analysis
- On your free time