Central Library Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
45 people are interested
Volunteers are essential to the Library! Volunteers help us provide educational and entertainment resources to the residents of Manatee County by:
- Shelving books, DVDs, magazines, and more
- Straightening the shelves
- Cleaning and dusting
- Performing clerical duties, such as shredding documents
We welcome volunteers ages 13 and up to apply! No prior experience is necessary. Work is performed independently in an air-conditioned environment. Although training is generally provided on Saturdays, scheduling is flexible.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
1301 Barcarrota Boulevard WestBradenton, FL 34205
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible time commitment