Disaster Action Team Responder
6 people are interested
Our Disaster Action Team Members assist the Red Cross in delivering our mission by alleviating human suffering caused by disasters. Our DAT team is responsible for:
- Providing timely response to disasters and assisting those affected.
- Responding to disaster scenes as assigned by Team Leader within two hours.
- Meet the needs of those affected by disasters such as the need for shelter and food by providing Red Cross Services.
- Complete forms related to services provided.
- Provide referrals to other agencies.
- Communicate to Team Leader about availability and readiness on a regular basis.
Visit www.redcross.org/volunteer to learn more and apply.
We'll work with your schedule.
1235 S Tacoma WayTacoma, WA 98409
- Disaster Response
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training