Disaster Workforce Engagement Volunteer
2 people are interested
The workforce engagement team supports our disaster services volunteers during times of disaster and on a day to day basis. Volunteers in this role may be asked to do any of the following:
- Onboard new volunteers to the department.
- Guide volunteers through registering for training.
- Help deploy volunteers for national disasters by issuing mission cards and instructions.
- Support staffing responses for local disasters.
Volunteers interested in this position should be comfortable working with a variety of personalities. They should also be comfortable working with computers and learning new systems.
Visit www.redcross.org/volunteer to learn more and apply.
We'll work with your schedule.
1235 S Tacoma WayTacoma, WA 98409
- Disaster Response
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training