Weekend SnackPack Assembly, Healthy Additions, Distribution & More!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
- Healthy Additions Food Assembly: Join the team to put together veggie bags, and heart healthy cereal bowls. Wednesdays, 1:00-3:00 pm at Southcenter Community Baptist Church Activity Center.
- SnackPack Assembly: This is where we put all the goodies in the bags that we will be distributing to the kiddos each week. Thursdays, 9:00-10:00 am at Southcenter Community Baptist Church Activity Center.
- SnackPack Delivery: Help drop off the carts filled with SnackPacks to each of the schools.
- SnackPack Distribution: Help distribute SnackPacks to each of the elementary classrooms or to our site for secondary at Sullivan Community Center in Tukwila Village (next to Tukwila Library) on Friday afternoons.
- Stuff the Bus: If you or your group are interested in volunteering for our semi-annual food drive at Saar’s Super Savers Foods, email Jenny McCoy.
- Annual Auction Fundraiser: There are always lots of positions to fill for our spring fundraiser. This year it will be held April 6, 2019 at the Hotel Interurban. For more information, email Jenny McCoy at email@example.com.
- Soliciting Donations from stores and restaurants.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
14742 McAdams Road SouthSeattle, WA 98168
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Background check is only required for volunteers who are in school distribution teams.