Caregiver Relief Volunteer (Sacramento home patient- 4 hours on Saturdays)
ProHealth Home Care Inc
ProHealth Hospice is seeking volunteers to sit with our client in Antelope, CA.
The role of the volunteer is a very special one. Volunteers are the heart of Hospice as they provide joy, companionship and comfort to those they visit.
How can you help?
- Provide your physical presence by sitting at the bedside
- Proving respite or caregiver relief visits to our client's primary caregivers (Every Saturday - 4 hours)
- No direct care, companionship only.
- Age 21 years or older
- Must submit a background check (paid for by ProHealth)
- Must receive a TB test or Chest X-Ray (paid for by ProHealth)
- Must receive a drug screening (paid for by ProHealth)
For more information, please contact the Volunteer Director. If responding via email, please be sure to include your telephone number with area code.
About ProHealth Hospice
ProHealth Home Care is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, one patient at a time. Over the past decade, ProHealth has brought quality healthcare home for thousands of patients in our community with a keen focus on personalized care.
About ProHealth Home Care Inc
2700 Zanker Rd, San Jose, CA 95134, US
We are local: as a socially responsible Bay Area Agency, we are committed to providing the best possible care to local residents through a focus on quality care and by catering to the various preferences, ethnicities, and languages that make the Bay!
ProHealth Home Care and Hospice is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice Agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, on patient at a time.