Recovery & Restock
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Purpose of Position:
The purpose of the Recovery & Restock position is to assist the Atlanta Community ToolBank with general support through maintenance and organization of the warehouse and tool inventory.
Length of Term: 3 months, followed by performance based review for an additional term
Time Commitment: 1-2, four-hour shifts weekly (Open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm)
- Put tools away from incoming orders/pull tools for outgoing orders
- Provide occasional basic tool maintenance (string weed trimmers, change utility knife blades etc.)
- Maintain clear aisle ways
- Inspect inventory and remove tools in need of repair/branding
- Tend to battery charging station
- Perform any other warehouse related tasks as requested by ToolBank staff
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Willing to get dirty
About Atlanta Community ToolBank
410 Englewood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30315, US
Equipping communities with tools for change.
The Atlanta Community ToolBank Tool Lending Program shares its resources with charitable groups so they can equip volunteers to efficiently complete work in less time with the right tools at a minimal cost. The Atlanta Community ToolBank is also home to our Tool Training Center. The Tool Training Center is a collaborative educational center focused on bridging critical gaps in the areas of tool use, repair and safety; workforce development; young adult introduction to tools and trades; disaster preparedness; and facility management.
We'll work with your schedule.
410 Englewood Ave SEAtlanta, GA 30315
- People Skills
- Inventory Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 hours weekly
- Attention to detail, Organizational skills, Ability to lift 25 pounds, and Willing to get dirty :)