Want to help during a disaster? Join us and become a Disaster On-Call Responder (Kootenai county)!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Our Disaster Action Team (DAT) Members assist the Red Cross in delivering our mission by alleviating human suffering caused by disasters. Our DAT team is responsible for:
- Providing timely response to disasters and assisting those affected.
- Responding to disaster scenes as assigned by Team Leader within two hours.
- Meet the needs of those affected by disasters such as the need for shelter and food by providing Red Cross Services.
- Complete forms related to services provided.
- Provide referrals to other agencies.
- Communicate to Team Leader about availability and readiness on a regular basis.
Visit www.redcross.org/volunteer to learn more and apply.
About American Red Cross / Northwest Region
1900 25th Ave South, Seattle, WA 98114, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
Various locations in Kootenai Co.Coeur D' Alene, ID 83815
- Disaster Response
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months