Store Volunteers Needed - Fremont
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
Opportunities to help with:
- Help pull merchandise from floor
- Help tagging products with price and hanging
- Help sort products
- Help merchandising shelves
- Partner and support Hope participants in their assigned duties
About Hope Services
30 Las Colinas Lane, San Jose, CA 95119, US
Hope’s mission is to improve the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities.
Hope Services was founded in Santa Clara County in 1952 by a group of parents of children with developmental disabilities. As the needs of the community changed, so did Hope's programs. Today, Hope provides work training, job placement, supported living, professional counseling and other services to more than 2,000 people with disabilities in the communities of Santa Clara, San Jose, Gilroy, Hollister, Mt. View, Half Moon Bay, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Aptos, Salinas, and Seaside. In fact, Hope is one of the largest organizations of its kind in the country.
We'll work with your schedule.
HopeTHRIFT41200 Blacow RoadFremont, CA 94538
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Preference 2 hours minimum