HR Associate - Recruitment (VIRTUAL/ REMOTE)
24 people are interested
Established in 2018 as a Texas nonprofit corporation, School Group works to promote eLearning in School Education worldwide. Please visit our website for more information about School Group: www.schoolgroup.org .
HR Associate - Recruitment
The HR Associate - Recruitment is responsible for the full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great volunteers for School Group.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks, as required
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
Required Professional Qualifications & Competencies:
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the Internet.
Why Volunteer With Us?
We are a community of people that share a common belief that improving education will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in an environment of supportive people that are always willing to help you.
In return, you will receive a LinkedIn recommendation, testimonial, spotlight in a newsletter, and/or a professional reference based on commitment and performance.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
- Human Resources Assistance
- 10-15 hours a week
- Please send your resume at email@example.com