Volunteer at build site
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
21 people are interested
If you are choosing to work at one of our job sites here are answers to frequently asked questions:
1. What’s are the hours? 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
2. What do I need to bring? Please bring your lunch as we prefer you stay on the job site for the lunch break. We provide water and everything you’ll need to do the work. It’s a good idea to bring your own pencil and many people prefer to wear their own gloves and eye protection.
3. Do I have to work the entire day? No but we hope you will try. The most important thing is to be at the site at 8:00 a.m. as that’s when we provide our site safety lecture and make assignments.
No individual under the age of 16 may work on site. Minors (16&17 years old) may work on site with adult supervision but cannot work on framing or dry-walling.
All Volunteers must sign a Release and Waiver of Liability at the start of the Build Day. Volunteers under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver for minors. No one can work on site without signing this document.
NO SKILLS REQUIRED
322 WaldmannPark Forest, IL 60466
- Grant Writing / Research
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- ReStore-whole day, or 4 hour blocks (10-2, 2-6)