PublicSquare.net is currently seeking candidates to serve as president of our volunteer Board of Directors. This is a great opportunity for professionals and intellectuals to be involved and associated with an organization with an important mission , one that's needed now more than ever. Plus, there's no bureacracy or red tape at our small outfit: You'll have a one-on-one relationship with the founder and leader of the organization, giving you the opportunity to have a profound impact.
- reside in the Washington, D.C., area,
- be passionate and committed to the mission of PublicSquare.net,
- make financial contributions to the organization (according to their means), and
- participate in fundraising activities (not necessarily solicitation).
- Organizing and leading board meetings,
- Managing the board and its committees,
- Providing overall leadership for the board.
Interested candidates should send resumes and cover letters to info (at) publicsquare.net.
We'll work with your schedule.
2701 Wilson Blvd.Arlington, VA 22201
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building