Arrange Repurposed Flowers for Delivery in Health Care Facilities
11 people are interested
- Create floral arrangements using repurposed flowers that will be delivered to individuals in healthcare facilities.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about RAF mission
- Positive attitude and willingness to take direction and feedback from shift leaders
- Flexible working with recycled flowers and willingness to adjust shift tasks to accommodate needs of the delivery schedule
- Willingness and ability to clean workshop at the end of every shift, including:
- Cleaning tables
- Taking out garbage and compost
- Dumping, rinsing and stacking floral buckets
- Able to lift up to 20lbs
- Attend floral prep training session
- Participate in 2 floral prep shifts
- Attend floral arranging training session
- Participate in 1 floral arranging mentor shift
- Tuesdays: 9:30am-12:30pm
- Thursdays: 9:30am-12:30pm
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2000 GreenleafSuite 5Evanston, IL 60202
- Elder care