Event Volunteers Needed: Thanksgiving Day Road Race
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Get involved in your community this Thanksgiving!
Spend the morning volunteering to help create a world free of MS.
- We are looking for event volunteers to help at the MS Society's annual Boston Volvo Village Thanksgiving Day Road Race.
- We're recruiting for all volunteer positions including photographers, registration help, medical aids, cheering crews, food service, route support drivers, set-up/clean-up crews, and more.
- This is a great opportunity for families, student organizations, athletic teams, companies, and individuals!
- Please register to volunteer here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0944acab22abfd0-2018523
- Contact Christine Heady for questions and further information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 781-693-5113.
Thank you for your consideration in partnering with the National MS Society. Volunteer participation drives groundbreaking MS research, provides life-changing programs, and guarantees a supportive community for those who need it most.
75 N Beacon StAllston, MA 02134
- Food Service
- Group Facilitation
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 15
- 2 to 5 hours
- Some positions require background checks.