Compassionate Care in Carson City
Infinity Hospice Care
Infinity Hospice Care Volunteers are the HEART of Hospice. We have opportunities for people in Carson City and surrounding areas who would like to make a difference in the lives of others.
Our volunteers can be anyone with a little extra time and a big heart, such as:
- Stay-at-home parents with extra time and a desire to make a difference in the lives of others
- Retired individuals who are looking for a way to contribute to their community
- College students interested in the health care field
- A person who has had a family member or loved one on hospice in the past
- Military or retired military who are interested in serving veterans on hospice.
We are seeking Volunteers to:
- Provide patient companionship and friendly visiting
- Assist our patients and caregivers by offering respite relief or doing small chores
- Offer 11th hour support for patients who are in transition
- Provide office clerical support
Infinity Hospice Care provides free volunteer training to prepare you as a Volunteer for the opportunity to make a difference in someone's life and receive more in return than you give.
We serve patients and their families in the Northern Nevada area including the greater Reno area, Carson City, Minden, Garnerville, Fernley, and Fallon. Please contact us for more information!
About Infinity Hospice Care
5538 Longley Ln., Suite B, Reno, NV 89511, US
Infinity Hospice Care exists to provide dignified and compassionate care to persons and their families who are experiencing a life limiting illness. Our patient care delivery system is provided through comprehensive case management services with a holistic focus on the whole family. We involve the patient in the decision making process, and seek to enable each person to complete life's journey with peace and comfort.
Infinity Hospice Care is a family owned and operated provider of hospice services focusing on the physical, spiritual and social needs of person who are experiencing a life-limiting illness.