Arizona Fall Festival - 100% Local, Family Friendly, Downtown PHX
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
18 people are interested
Local First Arizona is celebrating our local-ness with the 14th Annual Arizona Fall Festival! On November 3, 2018 @ Margaret T. Hance Park in Downtown Phoenix, over 22,000 festival-goers will enjoy 200+ local vendors (holiday shopping!), an AZ Beer, Wine, and Spirits Garden, Live Music, Cultural Performances, Local Food, and plenty of Kids Activities!
Volunteers are vital to creating an outstanding event each year, and have roles open throughout the festival. We have introduced a new shift time this year, and each volunteer will receive 5 tasting tickets on us as a thank you. We can't wait to volunteer with you!
- AM Set up (Early risers! Help get the day ready - and get a couple extra tasting tickets)
- Toward Zero Waste Sustainability Crew (Anyone that geeks out on recycling, composting, and greening)
- Tasting Ticket Sales (No experience necessary - just fast-paced movements with a smile)
- Tech Rover (Help sign interested attendees up via text message for our newsletter)
- Beverage Garden: All AZ Beer, Wine, & Spirits (21+ ONLY, experience preferred)
- Parking attendant (assist bands with load-in/out)
- Float/Reserve (Get a chance to dive into different positions throughout your shift)
- PM Tear-down (Party's over, but you still get extra tasting tickets!)
- AM Set Up (7AM - 10AM) You get 2 extra food sample tickets as a thank you!
- Shift 1 (9AM - 1PM)
- Shift 2 (11AM to 2PM)
- Shift 3 (1PM - 4PM)
- Tear-Down (4PM to 6PM) You get 2 extra food sample tickets as a thank you!
- All Day (9:00AM - 4:00PM)
1202 N. 3rd St.Phoenix, AZ 85004
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- ~4 hours
- One orientation (3 available times) on Saturday, October 27th, 2018