Help Lead Pub Crawls for International Travelers
43 people are interested
Do you enjoy meeting new people and hanging out with an international crowd? Hosteling International Downtown San Diego is looking for volunteers to help host a Sunday Pub Crawl. Pub crawls are a great way for guests to meet each other and create lasting experiences. Leaders should have an outgoing personality, be sociable and responsible. Pub Crawls are great fun for both guests and volunteers!
You can volunteer once a month or every week. We can work with your schedule! If you have a friend that wants to volunteer we can set it up to where you lead the pub crawls together. What could be better? Hanging out with your friend, earning travel perks and meeting cool people from around the world!
The benefits of volunteering with HI USA include:
- Meet new people from all over the world, including travelers, staff, and fellow volunteers
- Work to increase understanding and tolerance by helping people break down cultural barriers
- Help travelers to the community have a great travel experience
- Build skills in public speaking, foreign languages and intercultural communication
- Participate in fun appreciation events for local volunteers
- Receive personal and professional development opportunities
- Earn HI USA membership and dorm overnights at HI USA hostels
About Hostelling International San Diego
739 4th Ave. Suite 203, 521 Market Street, San Diego, CA 92101, US
To help all, especially the young, gain a greater understanding of the world and its people through hostelling.
Hostelling International San Diego is a nonprofit that helps connect world travelers with the community of San Diego. Hostels are unique budget accommodations that promote sustainable cultural and environmental tourism.
HI USA provides budget accommodations and educational programs for travelers of all ages here in the US. Each of the 4,000+ hostels worldwide have clean, safe dormitory style sleeping rooms as well as common areas designated for cooking, dining, reading, and gatherings of all kinds. We promote global understanding and cultural exchange through our network of hostels & programs. Designed to bring people together, hostels have been likened to a miniature United Nations; San Diego is committed to linking the community with the rest of the world through travel workshops and educational programs in local area schools and of course by opening up our commnuity to the many travelers passing through San Diego.
We'll work with your schedule.
521 Market St.San Diego, CA 92101
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Group Facilitation
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training